Kachamak Corn Porridge (plant-based, gluten-free)
- 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp plant-based butter
- ½ cup fine yellow cornmeal
- Tofu feta and/or garden herbs as an optional topping
- In a medium pot, boil the water, salt, and plant butter.
- Once it starts to boil, turn the heat down to medium, and whisk continuously as you slowly pour in the cornmeal.
- Continue to cook and stir for another 1-2 minutes until it is as thick as you like.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately, adding tofu feta or any garden herbs on top if you like.