Tofu Feta (plant-based, gluten-free)
- ½ block extra-firm tofu (about 175g)
- 2 Tbsp refined coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp oregano (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor or blender until it's nice and smooth.
- Taste to see if it's as salty and tangy as you like it, and adjust salt or vinegar as desired.
- Scoop into a sandwich container with a tight-fitting lid and chill for at least 1 hour (longer if you have time).
- Break the tofu feta up into crumbles or chunks and serve with your favorite salad or pasta dish.