Tomato Avocado Salad (plant-based, gluten-free)
This is a fresh, delicious lunch inspired by the cuisine of Central America.You can play with how you arrange the sliced tomatoes, avocadoes, onions, and herbs, then drizzle them with lime, olive oil, salt and pepper.Pair it with some toasted bread or a side of beans for a mid-day meal to power your afternoon.For today's inspiration, I love this quote by American inventor Thomas Edison:“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”May you find the way that does work for whatever you are puzzling on today.
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 lime or lemon, squeezed
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Chopped parsley, basil leaves, or other fresh herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and slice all the veggies.
- Arrange the tomato, onion, and avocado in layers on your plate.
- Drizzle with lime juice and olive oil.
- Sprinkle the fresh herbs on top.
- Enjoy your salad!
Did you make this? Tag @maitricooks on Instagram and leave a rating in the comments below. Lots of love!
1 thought on “Tomato Avocado Salad (plant-based, gluten-free)”
So fresh and tasty!