Zucchini with almonds (plant-based, gluten-free)
- 1 Tbsp plant-based butter or olive oil
- 2-3 zucchini, sliced any way you like
- 1 handful roasted almonds, crushed or ground up in the blender
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, melt the plant-based butter or olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the zucchini and stirfry for 5-10 minutes until they start to soften but haven't gone completely mushy.
- Mix in the crushed roasted almonds, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy hot from the pan. What a delicious, African-inspired snack or side dish!