Easy Chocolate Mousse (plant-based, gluten-free)
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk (not "light" coconut milk)
- 1 ½ cup semisweet or dark chocolate, dairy-free chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a medium pot over medium heat, mix the coconut milk and chocolate together. Stir frequently for 10 minutes until the mixture is completely smooth, silky, and slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, and let it sit for 5 minutes, then pour into individual serving bowls.
- Cover and refrigerate the bowls for at least 2 hours, or overnight, if you can stand to wait that long.
- Grab a spoon and dig into the decadence of your chocolate mousse!