Chocolate Coconut Truffles (plant-based, gluten-free)
- 1 ½ cups quick or rolled gluten-free oats
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup ground flax seeds
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- ½ cup coconut butter, softened
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a medium bowl, mix the oats, cocoa, flax, salt, and chocolate chips together.
- In a small bowl, mix the coconut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla together. Pour this over the dry ingredients and mix it all up. Feel free to use your hands!
- Use your hands to press the amazingly delicious mixture into bite-sized balls. Savor at room temperature or store covered in the fridge or freezer.