- 4 Pink lady, ambrosia, or any other apples to your liking
- Margarine to grease the pan
- A dash of cinnamon or a splash of maple syrup (optional)
- Wash, peel, and chop the apples up into bite-sized pieces.
- Spread the apples out in a greased 8×8″ baking dish, then top with the maple syrup or cinnamon, if using.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 400F for 45 minutes until apples are tender.
- Mash with a potato masher to your desired level of chunkiness.
- Enjoy warm or keep in the fridge for a sweet cool treat.