Easy Roasted Almonds (plant-based, gluten-free)
- Oven temp 350F/175C
- 4 cups raw almonds
- 1 ½ Tbsp hot water
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- In a small bowl, dissolve the salt in the hot water. In a large bowl, measure out the almonds.
- Pour the salted water over the almonds and mix well to coat the almonds.
- Transfer the almonds to a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread them out to a single layer.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes, then give the almonds a good stir and bake for 10-12 more minutes.
- When they’re a nice roasty color but haven’t yet started to burn, take them out to cool. They won’t be crunchy when they first come out, but don’t worry – they crunch up amazingly as they cool.
- And that’s all there is to making roasted almonds! You can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for everyday enjoyment. Such a satisfying crunch in a healthy snack. ❤️