Tropical Smoothie (plant-based, gluten-free)
- 1 cup frozen fruit (pineapple chunks, mango, strawberries, raspberries, and/or peaches)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 dates, pits removed
- 3 fresh berries (optional)
- non-dairy whipped cream garnish (optional)
- Put the coconut milk, frozen fruit, and dates in a blender.
- Blend until smooth, pausing to scrape down the sides of the blender if needed. If the fruit is really frozen, you might need to add a bit more coconut milk.
- Serve in your favorite glasses, with berries on top or a swirl of non-dairy whipped cream. Enjoy your tropical smoothie in your most aloha state of mind!