Pina Colada Smoothies
- 1 cup frozen fruit (pineapple chunks, mango, and/or peaches)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 dates, pits removed
- 3 fresh strawberries (optional)
- Non-dairy whipped cream garnish (optional
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth, pausing to scrape down the sides of the blender if needed. If the fruit is really frozen, you might need to add a bit more coconut milk.
- Serve in your favorite glasses, with strawberries over the side of the glass or a swirl of non-dairy whipped cream. Enjoy your pina colada smoothies in your most tropical state of mind!