- 1 medium bowl
- 3 small jam jars or covered containers
- 1 ½ cups soy milk (or other plant milk)
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats (not quick oats)
- ¼ cup peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- ¼ cup raisins (or other dried fruit)
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- pinch of salt (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together really well.
- Divide evenly into 3 jam jars or covered containers, and put them in the fridge overnight. Don't worry if there's a lot of liquid – the oats will soak this up.
- The next day, serve your overnight oats for breakfast or a snack, with whatever fruit you have on hand. I enjoy it with blueberries and bananas. No need to heat it up, just eat it as is anytime of day.