Imagine a sweet, creamy bite of oatmeal peanut butter raisin cookie dough. Now imagine it without flour or butter or sugar! These oatmeal raisin bites are plant-based, gluten-free, with no refined sugar, and they’re a wonderfully delicious treat to keep in the freezer and grab anytime.
For today’s inspiration, some days we just need to begin again. Start fresh. Appreciate the sunrise and the new day before us.
I received a wonderful email from a friend recently that had this lovely message:
New day, new you, new me, new everyone around me
Maybe we all need a second chance sometimes. If someone is not being wonderful to us, or if we are not being wonderful to someone else, maybe it’s because there is some suffering that we haven’t taken care of yet. Maybe if we can take gentle care of it, we can all resume being wonderful to each other again.
Maybe today is the day.
What to Expect
Prep time: 10 minutes
– Maitri ❤️🤗
Ingredients ($4 total)
1 cup gluten-free rolled oats – $0.12
1/2 cup ground flax seeds – $0.80
1/2 cup peanut butter – $1.20
1/3 cup honey – $0.90
1 tsp vanilla – $0.20
1/2 cup raisins – $0.50
Directions for Oatmeal Raisin Bites
1. In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together until they are well combined.
2. Using slightly wet hands, form the mixture into small balls.
3. Store the oatmeal raisin bites in an airtight container in the freezer. Enjoy one anytime of day or night! ❤️
If you tried it, please let me know how it came out for you. Wishing you and your family a healthy, happy day!
Oatmeal Raisin Bites (plant-based, gluten-free)
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Using slightly wet hands, form the mixture into small balls.
- Store the oatmeal raisin bites in an airtight container in the freezer. Enjoy one anytime of day or night! ❤️