Soba Noodle Salad (plant-based, gluten-free)
- 1 8 oz package buckwheat soba noodles (check that they don't have wheat in them)
- ¼ cabbage, chopped
- 4 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 6 Tbsp tamari
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Sesame seeds and chopped up cucumber as a garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, salt the water if desired, and add the soba noodles and cabbage. Cook according to package directions (usually about 4 minutes).
- While it’s cooking, combine the toasted sesame oil, tamari, balsamic vinegar, and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Drain the noodles and cabbage, mix in the sauce, garnish with sesame seeds and cucumber, and dig in!